Fashion Beauty Empress
Fashion Beauty Empress
home about twitter

Tweet ^-^




Sponsors & ads

Blog Directory Blog Community
Blog Directory
Jar Candles Blog Submission

Blog Directory Top Blog Sites
Blog Promotion, Promote Your Blog
Submit Blog, Blog Directory Submission
Blogs Candles Promote Blog

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

Outfit of the day #1! (the full look)
Sunday 15 December 2013| 9:00 am | [0]  Comment

Hi lurker! Hope you are well this evening! 

I thought I'd spice my blog up with an outfit of the day. Mind you, it wasn't that cold on that day so I just wore a thin jacket. On to the fun stuff, get ready to be bombarded with photos..

Here are a shots of the full outfit:



Grey top: Primark £5, any black body top under, Leopard print jeans: Primark £12, Bohemian bag (you can find one similar on eBay), Shoes: Deichmann from Westfields £10 and sooo comfortable & cosy. 

The jewelry and accessories I wore:



Hoop earrings: H&M £3, pack of 3 bead bracelets: H&M £1 on sale, silver bracelet: eBay, necklace: gift.

How I did my make-up (excuse the poses!):
Here's the overall look:



What I used:

^L'oreals 15h infallible foundation: £13 drugstore, Prime it face primer: £4 Amazon, Rimmel's fix & perfect primer: £7 drugstore, and Miners' highlighter stick: £3 off Amazon recently. 

^Here's what the Miners' highlighter stick looks like- it only gives a slight glow/glisten which is great to put on if you don't want to wear any makeup and just create a natural healthy glow. 


 As for my lips I used this lovely limited edition of Manhattan - Oktoberfest in light pink. So pretty!

^As for my eyes: I used these fake lashes I got off eBay but I cut them in half and used them at the ends of my lashes, and for my eye shadow I used black and grey shades from a palette I also got off eBay and created a smokey effect. 

 ^My nails: Totally stealing Miley Cyrus's style here :) white nails! 

And finally, some poses with my hair up: 



 Hope you enjoyed this post, and hopefully learnt something new (: thanks for reading and seee you next time ^-^


Labels: